Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Summer Workout Playlist

So I like to go on runs to the lake. Okay, that’s a lie. I do go on runs to the lake, it’s just not an experience that I necessarily like all the time. I’m assuming that I’m not the only one that groans at physical activity. I’m also assuming that I’m not the only one that thinks listening to a great playlist helps ease the pain of working out. Here are some of my favorite workout songs (as of now) to get me excited about maybe looking good this summer.

1.       The New Workout Plan by Kanye West
2. Work Out by J. Cole
3.       Fancy by Iggy Azalea
4.       Wiggle by Jason Derulo feat. Snoop Dogg
5.       Take a Walk by Passion Pit
6.       Settle Down (EMBRZ Remix) by The 1975
7.       I Wanna Get Better by Bleachers
8.       Hands Are Clever by Alex Clare
9.       Come A Little Closer by Cage the Elephant
10.   Hold My Liquor by Kanye West feat. Chief Keef
11.   Sing by Ed Sheeran
12.   Head.Cars.Bending by The 1975
13.   Paris by Magic Man
14.   No Lie by 2 Chainz feat. Drake
15.   Bonfire by Childish Gambino
16.   Miss Teen Massachusetts by SKATERS
17.   Dolce and Gabbana by Riff Raff
18.   Fake You Out by Twenty One Pilots
19.   It’s About Time by Young the Giant
20.   Who Gon Stop Me by Kanye West and Jay Z
21.   Fall In Love by Phantogram
22.   R U Mine? By Arctic Monkeys
23.   Waiting All Night by Rudimental feat. Ella Eyre
24. Drunk In Love (Diplo Remix) by Beyonce
25. Giants by Bear Hands

- Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment