Monday, July 7, 2014

Krazy For Kimonos

My summer trend obsession definitely has to be kimonos. A kimono is probably one of the most versatile pieces of clothing you can own – and I think that every girl needs to own at least one.

Reasons why I am the kimono’s biggest fan:

1. They flatter ANY body type. Literally. I refuse to believe that they look bad on anyone.
2. They come in a ridiculous amount of colors, patterns, and textures. You can find a basic black kimono to throw a t-shirt and jeans, or find a graphic kimono that is the center of attention within your outfit. The possibilities are endless.
3. For all of you shorter girls, don’t fret! Not all kimonos are floor length. You can find a variety of lengths in all different stores. 

If you’re willing to splurge, check out this black kimono from Pac Sun or this piece from Urban Outfitters
If you’re like me and thrive on bargain shopping, check out these looks from Forever 21 or H&M (I own this one!)

If you’re having trouble with finding ways to style your own kimono, check out a few ideas I came up with below!



-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment