Wednesday, May 21, 2014

2014 Billboard Music Awards

The three main things that I gathered from watching snippets of the 2014 Billboard Music Awards this past Sunday night:

1. Kendall Jenner can’t read very well. (Video here)
2. Lorde killed her performance of her new single, “Tennis Courts” while wearing feathers and I loved every second of it. 
3. We seem to live in a world where Katy Perry beats Beyonce for Top Female Artist. (???)

The major trend that I noticed on the red carpet consisted of lots and lots of cutouts, some I didn't like, (Kelly Rowland, I’m looking at you), and some I did like! 
Check out some of the my favorite red carpet stand out looks below:

Lizz Hernandez, Miranda Lambert, Iggy Azalea

Kesha, Shakira, Nicki Minaj

Kendall Jenner, Ricky Martin, Rosci Diaz

Jack Antonoff, Five Seconds of Summer, Pete Wentz

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment