Sunday, March 16, 2014

Oldies but Goodies: 81 Songs You Forgot Existed

Last weekend I found myself on the Amtrak train without Wi-Fi, exploring my ITunes library. One thing led to another, and I was suddenly listening to old Avril Lavigne. This inspired me to find every song I knew all the words to but forgot existed. Bear in mind, half of these songs I’m embarrassed to have ever listened to, but it definitely provided entertainment for my train ride. This playlist is meant to somewhat remind you of those awkward junior high dances, mixed with random tunes you also may have listened to, enjoy the flashbacks!

1.     Temperature - Sean Paul
2.     Take You There - Sean Kingston
3.     Too Much - All Time Low
4.     Get Over It - Avril Lavigne
5.     Cyclone –Baby Bash ft. T-Pain
6.     The Funeral – Band of Horses
7.     I Can Walk on Water – Basshunter
8.     Sexy Bitch- Akon
9.     Halo - Beyonce
10. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
11. The Great Escape- Boys Like Girls
12. It Ends Tonight –All American Rejects
13. Womanizer – Britney Spears
14. Thunder (Acoustic) – Boys Like Girls
15. Break the Ice – Britney Spears
16. Fire Burning - Sean Kingston
17. All I Ever Wanted – Basshunter
18. If You Seek Amy – Britney Spears
19. Every time We Touch – Cascada
20. Right Thurr - Chingy
21. With You - Chris Brown
22. I Can Transform Ya- Chris Brown
23. Nobody’s Home - Avril Lavigne
24. Good Girls Go Bad - Cobra Starship ft. Leighton Meester
25. Accidently in Love – Counting Crows
26. Gasolina – Daddy Yankee
27. Crush –David Archuleta
28. Memories - David Guetta ft. Kid Cudi
29. Red Light – David Nail
30. Homesick (Acoustic) – A Day To Remember
31. All I Do Is Win – DJ Khaled
32. 2 Step – DJ Unk
33. Get It On The Floor – DMX
34. Lean Like A Cholo –Down 
35. Snap Yo Fingers – Lil Jon
36. Tonight ft. Ludacris – Enrique Iglaisies
37. Love Drunk - Boys Like Girls
38. Tired of Being Sorry – Enrique Iglaisies
39. Here’s to the Nights – Eve 6
40. Between You and I – Every Avenue
41. Low – Flo Rida ft. T-Pain
42. So I thought – Flyleaf
43. I Don’t Wanna Be In Love (Dance Floor Anthem) –Good Charlotte
44. Stanky Legg – GS Boyz
45. Freaky Gurl – Gucci Mane
46. She Gotta Donk – Soulja Boy
47. Jump – Flo Rida ft. Nelly Furtado
48. Wasted – Gucci Mane
49. Cool –Gwen Stefani
50. Halo – Haley James Scott
51. When We First Met – Hellogoodbye
52. Wish You Were Here - Hey Monday
53. Come Clean – Hilary Duff
54. Battlefield - Jordan Sparks
55. Wake Up – Hilary Duff
56. The Mixed Tape – Jack’s Mannequin
57. Down – Jay Sean ft. Lil Wayne
58. Imma Star – Jeremih
59. Disaster – JoJo
60. Tattoo – Jordan Sparks
61. Pretty Boy Swag – Soulja Boy
62. Love Lockdown – Kanye West
63. Best Days of Your Life – Kellie Pickler
64. Let It Rock – Kevin Rudolph ft Lil Wayne
65. Day N’ Night – Kid Cudi
66. Alejandro – Lady Gaga
67. 6 Foot 7 Foot- Lil Wayne
68. Bottoms Up – Trey Songz ft. Nicki Minaj
69. Lollipop - Lil Wayne
70. All The Way Turnt Up – Solja Boy
71. FireFlies – Owl City
72. Hotel Room Service – Pitbull
73. Like We Used to be – A Rocket to The Moon
74. Lean Wit It Rock Wit It – S Club 7
75. She Wolf – Shakira
76. Party Like a Rock Star- Shop Boyz
77. Turn My Sawg On – Soulja Boy
78. Sidewalks –Story of The Year
79. Hey, Soul Sister – Train
80. Say Aah- Trey Songz
81. Where’d You Go – Fort Minor

- Kirsten 

No comments:

Post a Comment