Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Fall Essentials: Boyfriend Jeans

My favorite purchase from my mini back to school shopping spree is without a doubt my boyfriend skinny jeans. If you have a boyfriend or not, they are the perfect combination of trendy and comfortable. I personally like the casual distressed look best because they can be dressed up or down as needed.


The first outfit is fairly casual, pairing the jeans with a graphic tee, floppy hat, and simple sandals. To finish the look off, I added some statement earrings, a bigger purse and sunglasses. I love how simple the look is to put together, yet it looks effortlessly chic. Next, I chose darker boyfriend jeans without the holes for a more polished, dressed up look. I paired them with a nice top, blazer and strappy heels. The look wouldn’t be complete without a small over the shoulder bag, matching earrings, a nice watch, and lipstick. I would wear this outfit out to dinner or even to a business casual interview. The third look is more summery, but I like the added elements of edginess. The overly distressed jeans with a lace crop top and flannel scream edge and comfort. The buckle booties, circle sunglasses, and leather backpack complete the look which could work perfect for a concert.

The versatility of boyfriend jeans really make them worth the investment. They can literally be worn in so many different ways that you can never run out of fall outfit combinations!

Here are some of our own fashionable members, wearing their favorite boyfriend jeans.

Lindsey Wehking pairs her denim with trendy black booties.

Julia pairs her black denim with strappy
sandals and a sweater.

Perfect for fall weather, I paired them with suede grey booties.



Photography credit to Julia Daoud.


-Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment