Saturday, November 8, 2014

Winter Beauty

When it comes to the cold weather, especially winters in Chicago, it can be difficult to keep your skin hydrated and looking fresh. Here are some of my favorite products that help my skin in times of Chi-beria:



BUXOM Lash mascara is amazing because it applies so smoothly without clumping, and holds all day without flaking! I sometimes even wear it without any eyeliner because it wakes up even the most tired of eyes. 

However, my absolute favorite product right now has to be Bobbi Brown’s “Nude” Lipstick. It is infused with Vitamin E and Vitamin C, as well as Beeswax so your lips look and feel great all day! It is long -lasting while at the same time keeps your lips smooth and hydrated. 

Sometimes when I’m in a rush, aside from my basic foundation, I just apply this color on real quick and it is all I need for a fresh morning face. Bobbi Brown always says, “Lip color is one of the simplest ways to instantly change a look.”

With all of the holidays around the corner, as fun as it may be to dress up and reunite with family, it can be a killer on your feet in those new heels you just bought. I avoid this discomfort with this fashion-saving product called Sole Serum. Sole Serum is a blend of all natural and active ingredients and relieves foot pain for up to two hours! I just massage this on before I leave and when I get home and my feet feel great after being in heels all day! Trust me, your feet will thank you too!! 



-Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment