Wednesday, February 11, 2015

2015 Grammys Red Carpet

      Well, we are quite deep into the 2015 award season, and I hate to say it, but the Grammy's weren't too exciting for me this year. Nothing was too shocking: I got bored with almost all of the performances, and Kanye West pulled out all the stops to get as much attention as he could (He basically ruined Beck's moment when he won album of the year, just saying). 

      There were a lot of looks I loved, but also a lot of looks that were just, blah. Black and white ensembles were the most common themes of the night (Miley Cyrus, Beyonce, and Nicki Minaj to name a few). Personally, I'd say that Taylor Swift wins my nomination for best dressed (I prayed at night that she would show up wearing Elie Saab, which she did!) Here are some of my favorite looks:


Jhene Aiko, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry
HAIM, Gwen Stefani, Iggy Azalea

Kimberly Perry, Jessie J, Miranda Lambert
-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment