Monday, February 23, 2015

2015 Oscars Red Carpet

            Oscar Sunday is one of my favorite nights of the year. Not only is the Oscars a night to remember for its nominees regardless if they take home an actor or not, but it's also a chance for designers to show off some of their wonderful work on the for the world to see. I consider myself an avid red carpet enthusiast, and I share with excitement that the Oscar Red Carpet was 100% my favorite red carpet of the year so far. 
            Some red carpet trends I spotted consisted of bright reds and intricate beading. Elie Saab and Zuhair Murad, a couple of my absolute favorite designers, were well represented on the red carpet. Below are some of my favorite looks of the night and check out all the red carpet moments on E News here.

Giuilana Rancic, Dakota Johnson, Rosamund Pike

Anna Kendrick, Oprah, Jennifer Lopez (my best dressed pick)

Gwyneth Paltrow, Lupita Nyong'O, Jennifer Aniston

Emma Stone, Chrissy Teigen, America Ferrera
Jessica Chastain, Sienna Miller, Jamie Chung

Cate Blanchett, Margo Robbie, Kelly Rowland

- Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment