Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Street Style Favs from NYFW and LFW

 It’s once again time for Fashion Week, or should I say, "Fashion Month." Last week was New York Fashion Week, and now shows are going on in London. Designers are debuting their Fall 2015 collections, but, in my opinion, Fashion Week street style is just as exciting as the looks on the runways.

This look comes from New York.  I love how fashion blogger Aimee Song styles black and white layers.  The pop of blue fur on her coat is amazing.


Another fashion blogger look from NY– I love the unexpected pairing of wide leg pants with a dress.


This NYFW look is from blogger, Chiara Ferragni.  I love how she makes a denim dress appropriate to wear in the snow by adding an edgy jacket and over-the-knee boots.



This fantastic coat was spotted at London Fashion Week.



Kendall Jenner sat front row at the Topshop fashion show in London.  I am obsessed with the pale blue and camel color combo.


Another look from London - I am in love with the cutout detail in this dress.  Pairing it with a black turtleneck and tights makes the look even more sophisticated.



-Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment