Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Look Good, Feel Good

With the holidays, delicious food, and cold weather approaching, I'm finding it harder and harder to get to the gym (at the time I really need to). I personally love looking good when I work out and this does not in any way whatsoever entail done make-up and hair. It means a matching outfit and a good attitude. What better way to motivate yourself than cute and comfortable activewear?

I'm a huge fan of Lulu Lemon. They have these amazing boot cut yoga pants as well as crop ones. On my Christmas list is their Avenue pant, long tight yoga pants that have a pocket on the side for your phone when you're working out. But if you're looking to save, check out Gap Fit's gFast brushed leggings. They're so comfy!

As far as sports bras goes, save and don't splurge here. A sports bra is a sports bra. Go to Target.

I like wearing pullovers for in between my dorm and the gym. Target has cute ones like this one and this one. If you're looking for something warmer, invest in Lulu's Scuba hoodie. You can't go wrong with any of the 32 colors.

Check out my picks below!

- Meghan


oldnavy.gap.com


nike.com


keller-sports.com

No comments:

Post a Comment