Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Dungaree Love

Source
 
Since March 2013, I have been a Dungaree hoarder.
Overalls. Dungarees. Denim Onesies. Whatever you call them, they’re fabulous. I originally thought that such a look could only be pulled off by farmers or small children, but boy was I wrong. I have a small obsession with both Topshop and Eleanor Calder (I’m going somewhere with this, I promise). During Topshop’s 2013 show for spring, I noticed that the outfit Eleanor was wearing was, in fact, fancy overalls.

Source
My first thought was that obviously when you’re Eleanor Calder you can pull off any outfit with ease. However, as I sifted through my daily dosage of fashion-related blogs, magazine articles, and Instagram accounts, I noticed that more and more people were wearing overalls of all colors, patterns, shapes, and fabrics. I loved it.

I am happy to say that I am currently a proud owner of six different styles of dungarees and I wear them with confidence. Not only are they some of the most comfortable things in my closet, but they’re incredibly convenient and fashionable. I secretly hope that one day Eleanor Calder and I will run into each other wearing matching overalls and become best friends. Until that happens, you’ll see me roaming around DePaul University’s campus in my favorite pair of denim dungarees.

- Leah

Source
Source 

No comments:

Post a Comment