Thursday, January 30, 2014

Messy and Chic


Let me start off by saying that for 90% of my 18 years of existence, I have had long hair that has been only several inches above my belly button. As a child, strangers would stop my mother and I in the grocery store to compliment me on my hair. I still rock my long locks to this day and I have to say, I'm getting quite bored of them. I think in a few months it may be time to chop and donate my hair while I opt for a medium length, messy and chic bob that lets my hair brush against my shoulders. 

Source
In the collage above, you can see that celebrities and models alike have worn this hairstyle and it works beautifully. It's easy to take care of and works curly, wavy, or straight very well. Not to mention it looks gorgeous in rich, golden brown tones. Jessica Alba's (middle right picture) is my personal favorite.

The hairstyle also transitions into the workplace perfectly. It looks great worn out at night with the ladies or to your job which is something I find very important. My long hair is a lot to keep up with and I feel as though it makes me look younger than I am. 

My other favorite celebrity (and idol) to wear this style is the lovely Olivia Palermo. It looks utterly stunning on her and I could only hope and pray I pull it off as well as her!

Will you make a bold move to cut or dye your hair for spring coming?

- Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment