Friday, January 17, 2014

The Perfect Playlist

Source
Working out, it’s all about staying fit, strong, and healthy. Now I know sometimes it’s hard to get up off the couch, get changed, and head to the gym, but it must be done. There’s no excuse for laziness. It’s as simple as finding the right motivation, whether it be through fitness blogs, health magazines, or music. Personally, music is the determining factor in my workout. I’ve been on the prowl for upbeat, fun, and motivational songs to assemble into the perfect workout playlist.The right playlist will help me run for longer, lift heavier weights, and pass the time quicker. What could be better than that?! Here’s my compilation of songs to keep me motivated at the gym so I can finally get that model body. What songs would you put on your workout playlist?

- Gretchen

1. Talk Dirty - Jason Derulo ft. 2 Chainz
2. Swoon - Timeflies
3. Spectrum - Zedd, Matthew Koma
4. Dark Horse - Katy Perry, Juicy J
5. Applause – Lady Gaga
6 I Wish – Cher Lloyd, T.I.
7. Waiting All Night – Rudimental ft. Ella Eyre
8. Polish Girl – Neon Indian
9. This Head I Hold – Electric Guest
10. What About Us – The Saturdays
11. Candy – Robbie Williams
12. Intro – XX
13. Carry You – Union J
14. Diana – One Direction
15. Move – Little Mix
16. Figure 8 – Ellie Goulding
17. Leggo – B. Smyth ft. 2 Chainz
18. Bangarang – Skrillex ft. Sirah
19. Love Me Again – John Newman
20. When I Grow Up – The Pussycat Dolls
21. Calabria 2008 – Enur, Natasja
22. Blow (Cirkut Remix) – Ke$ha
23. Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) – Katy Perry ft. Missy Elliot
24. Touch the Sky – Kanye West
25. Birthday – Selena Gomez
26. Neon Lights – Demi Lovato
27. Not Your Boyfriend – 2AM Club
28. High School – Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne
29. Don’t Wanna Dance Alone – Fifth Harmony
30. Confident – Justin Bieber ft. Chance The Rapper

No comments:

Post a Comment