Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Golden Globes 2014 Best Dressed

I'm not going to hide it.. I've always loved red carpet fashion. I wish I could wear beautiful gowns and jewelry just for the hell of it. I'm more interested in the fashion of awards shows and the like than the actual award show. 

As I watched and later searched online, I noticed the 2014 Golden Globes red carpet displayed two major trends: solid colors and jewel tone silvers and whites. Clean cut lines accompany several of these color trends. Below are my ten favorite looks of the night, in no particular order.


Margot Robbie in Gucci (Source)


Amy Adams in Valentino (Source)


Olivia Wilde in Gucci (Source)


Jennifer Lawrence in Dior (Source)


Maria Menounos in Max Azria (Source)


Amber Heard in Versace (Source)


Mila Kunis in Gucci (Source)


Sara Hyland in Georges Hobeika (Source)


Kate Mara in J. Mendel (Source)


Giuliana Rancic in Lorena Sarbu (Source)


- Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment