Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Conquering the Quilted Skirt


A few months ago I purchased this perfect black quilted mini skirt with silver zipper details. Usually when I’m buying clothes to add to my wardrobe I try to think of clothes I already have that will complement my new purchases. However in this case, I cannot find anything in my closet to pair with this skirt and it’s killing me. In a case like this I had to go out and buy a few new tops that would pair well with the skirt, but I’m okay with that. Here are a few outfits I put together revolved solely around a quilted skirt. The skirt in the Polyvore set is similar to mine, but mine is quilted and cotton rather than sleek leather. Let me know if you have any trouble conquering a certain style or piece of clothing and I can blog a post about it!

- Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment